Extra virgin olive oil of limited production, exclusively from first-harvest Arbequina olives, in green, on the family farm located in the term "Melque", in San Martín de Montalbán (Toledo).
The Arbequina oil has a high quality has two very characteristic qualities:
- Fruity:It comes from early collection and has a greenish color and body and bitter almond flavor.
- Sweet: More fluid and with a sweet and green color.
- It has an almond flavor and aroma and reminds of wild fruits and fruits of the garden
Organoleptic and sensory analysis
- Color / Appearance:In plain sight, the color of the oil is an intense green, unfiltered.
- Perfume: On the nose, it is very fruity, with a scent of fresh almonds and green fruit.
- Taste: It is a balanced oil in both fruity and spicy and its bitterness is almost zero, leaving a very pleasant taste on the palate and fluid consistency.
- Pairing: Find the oil that best marries with a salad or a fish will give a point of excellence to your plate, whose essence will reside more than in its preparation, in the raw material. That is why the Oro De Melque AOVE, Arbequina variety, is highly recommended to be used raw in dishes that need aromatization such as salads, grilled or marinated vegetables. Enhances white fish steamed or grilled, Ideal for roasting chicken or pickles, sauces such as mayonnaise, aioli and vinaigrette; cold sauces (salmorejos and gazpachos); pastry masses acidic tropical fruits. Also for stir-fries, paellas and rice dishes in general.
Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the one with the highest content of polyphenols, this along with its high percentage of oleic acid and Vitamin E makes it very rich in antioxidant, prevents cell aging and also the formation of cancer cells. turning it into one of the varieties with more properties beneficial to health. It is a healthy product that contains omega 3, helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good (HDL), to prevent cardiovascular diseases.